indigo and natural flax colour
100% of the proceeds from the sale of this style will be donated to AAJC (Asian Americans Advancing Justice). Their mission: "to advance the civil and human rights for Asian Americans and to build and promote a fair and equitable society for all."
Advancing Justice | AAJC is a national 501 (c)(3) nonprofit founded in 1991 in Washington, D.C.
- Two layers of 100% cotton - the inside layer creates a pocket for a removable filter (not included).
- Overlock stitch finishing reduces bulk and helps prevent fraying during repeated washing.
- The channel sewn across the top accomodates a removable nose wire.
- Each mask comes with a flexible aluminum nosewire and two 11" elastic ear loops. (elastics come untied for you to tie to your own preferred fit.)
- Stiffer stainless steel nosewire and adjustable/behind the head elastic options are available as upgrades in separate listings.
These are designed to be worn high on the bridge of the nose and on or above the cheekbones to help prevent slippage during wear.
Machine washable in cool/warm water on Gentle or Normal cycle, and dryer safe on Low Heat setting *however*, in order to prolong the life of the fabric and (especially) the elastic, it is highly recommend to hand wash in warm water and air dry.
If using the included aluminum nose wire, it must be removed before washing. If using the upgraded steel nose wire (see seperate listing) it may be left in place during washing, though removing it is preferable and recommended to avoid excess wear to fabric.